Apart from pregnant women who can be stressed, their babies can get distressed too. What are the signs of fetal distress during pregnancy? Let’s find out.
- Pregnant women with congenital blood vessel disorders – It will result in poor blood flow to the baby such as high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disease, etc.
- Pregnant women with placental abruption – It can cause fetal distress
- Pregnant women with umbilical cord prolapse
- Pregnant women with oligohydramnios or premature rupture of membranes – It causes the umbilical cord to press against different parts of the baby, resulting in blocked blood vessels and less blood flow to the baby.
- Pregnant women with postterm pregnancy – It results in deterioration of the placenta and poor blood supply to the baby.
- Pregnant women with placental insufficiency
- Pregnant women with fetal growth restriction
- Pregnant women who receive too many uterine stimulant drugs – It constricts the blood vessels of the uterus, resulting in a lack of blood supply to the placenta and the baby for a long time.
To avoid fetal distress, what a mother can do is to observe the fetal movement. If the baby does not move or there is something wrong with the mother, it is important to see a doctor immediately.
Vita F Jelly | Supplements to prepare for pregnancy | Prenatal Supplements | distress | distress | distress