Personal Data Protection Policy Nuvo Life Care Company Limited
Nuvo Life Care Co., Ltd. has made a policy to protect your personal information which you submitted to our company during services request, visiting our website, using application from or belong to the company. This policy is including various information about you as forwarded by a third party.
Personal information means “any individual information that can identify a person either directly or indirectly but not including information of dead person specifically”.
Collection of personal information
- For your benefits, company will collect your personal information, the information that can identify you directly and indirectly, at the right time for providing services. In case you submit the information to company or request services from company through website, application or other channels belong to company, e.g., online transactions, asking for newsletter or special assistance as well as offline transactions such as your willingness to complete survey, response e-mail, fill / disclose information for job application or other contact channels between company and you.
- Company may receive your personal information from the third party, e.g., network marketing, distributor or service provider of company, government sector, clinic or hospital that you received services previously.
Personal information that company collects
Types of personal information that company collects from you depend on situation of collection and types of services that you requested from company. Your personal information will be used for the success of online/offline transactions or requested services. The personal information that company will directly collect from you or the third party is including:
- Personally identifiable information, g., name, photograph, gender, date of birth, passport, identification card number or other identifiable numbers
- Contact information, e.g., address, telephone number, and e-mail
- Payment details, for example, billing, credit or debit card information and details of bank account
- Records of marketing activities participation, e.g., registration records for joining activities with us
- Statistic records, e.g., the number of orders and website’s visitors or users of other online channels provided by company
- Data while visiting company’s website, e.g.,IP address, cookies, shopping cart
- Feedback result that you submitted
We will not collect and use your sensitive information, for example, race, religion, criminal records unless this information is required by law, regulation or from your permission.
The use of personal information
Company will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide services or promotion of company
- Send news to suggest product and promotion of company
- Simplify and present various benefits to you
- Marketing, sales promotion and customer care objectives, e.g., sending promotion about products and services, business partner’s information
- To be a channel for communication, answering questions or handling complaints
- Observe customer satisfaction, marketing research, statistical analysis, data processing and demonstrating for the development on products & services or creating new products & services for the greater customer benefits
- Accounting or financial objectives, e.g., auditing or tracking about credit card payment, billing, refund process
- Job application, working as employee or any related purposes
- Comply with laws, regulations, rules or requirements from the government sector, e.g., subpoena, court order or other legitimate appeals
- Other purposes corresponding to above objectives or your occasional consent
Personal information disclosure
Company may disclose or transfer your personal information to the third party whether residing in or out of the Kingdom of Thailand. Company will perform with necessary and appropriate measure or follow regulations and laws in order to achieve the above objectives. Therefore, we will disclose or transfer the information to:
- Business Partner such as insurance company, partner who joins loyalty program and medical center and/or other companies relating to services
- Bank and payment service provider, e.g., debit or credit card company
- Security and safety personnel
- Immigration Bureau and Customs Department
- Government sector, compliance unit, and other institutes referred to or permitted by law
Link to website of the third party
Website of company may have a link to website of the third party. If you follow the link, this policy will be ineffective on the third-party website. Kindly be informed that company is unable to take any responsibilities about the use of your personal information by the third party. Since it is out of our control.
Safety and storage of personal information
- Your personal information will be kept as long as necessary for the above objectives in this policy or regulations or legal proceedings.
- Company will use the security measure and appropriate management in order to protect and secure your personal information that we collected.
Rights of personal information owner
- Right to withdraw consent: As long as your personal information has been kept with company, you have the right to withdraw your agreement about the data processing of your personal information that you gave permission to us.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal information and ask company for duplication of that information. As well as request company to disclose the acquisition of the personal information that you did not give consent to company.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask company to edit any incorrect information or add any incomplete information.
- Right to erasure: Somehow you have the right to ask company to delete your information.
- Right to restriction of processing: Somehow you have the right to suppress the use of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: Somehow you have the right to transfer your personal information that you submitted to us to other data controller or even to yourself.
- Right to object: Somehow you have the right to oppose your personal data processing.
In case your personal information is used without your permission or over the scope of the above objectives, you are able to request for the access or update and correction of your personal information. Including any rights as mentioned above or the rights referred to the effective Personal Data Protection Act, e.g., ask for your personal data duplication or request to suppress the use and disclosure of your personal information.
The requisition of access or correction or any claim for your personal information must be in writing together with copies of identifiable evidence, e.g., copy of identification card, copy of passport, details of doctor appointment, and contact information. Then send them to the following address by postal mail:
Nuvo Life Care Company Limited
88/1 My Story Ladprao 71 (A Building), Nakniwat Road, Ladprao, Ladprao, Bangkok, Thailand
There is no charge to proceed your request according to the rights as mentioned above. Company will consider and inform the result within 30 days after receiving the request.
Change of data protection policy
Company regularly reviews this policy according to guidelines, laws and any related regulations. Once the policy is changed, company will notify you by updating on our website which is www.nuvolifecare.com as soon as possible. Should you have any inquiries, suggestion or complaint about data protection policy, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org