Women can be beautiful while pregnant!
When a woman is pregnant, the hormones in the body start to increase. That will result in many changes for the skin such as dark spots, acnes, and sensitive skin. So, the skin will need more special care.
You cannot let your pregnancy stop you from being beautiful. Start taking care of yourself now with 5 tips for healthy skin as follows:
- 1. Eat high-vitamin C vegetables and fruits
– Vitamin C makes the skin glow and smooth, stimulates blood circulation, contains antioxidants, and maintain collagen.
- 2. Avoid sunlight and use proper sunscreen
– As the skin of pregnant women is sensitive, to maintain healthy skin, pregnant women need to avoid sunlight and use special sunscreens for pregnant women.
- 3. Have enough sleep
– Not having enough sleep can cause fatigue and make the skin dull easily.
- 4. Drink enough water
– Drinking at least 8 glasses of water will make a mother have healthy skin, no wrinkles. It can also increase the smoothness of the skin.
- 5. Use skincare that contains natural extracts
–Use products that contain natural extracts and have no harmful chemicals for the safety of the baby and for the brightness and glow of the skin.
Apart from having healthy skin, these tips are not harmful to the baby in the womb. These are simple tips that will make mothers have good and healthy skin.