Thailand always has extreme sunlight all year. The ultraviolet or UV rays in the sunlight can lead to 5 effects of not wearing sunscreen. If you dislike wearing sunscreen, these problems may happen to you.
- Dullness and uneven skin – When your skin is exposed to sunlight without wearing sunscreen, your skin will start protecting itself by producing more melanin pigment, causing dullness and dark spots.
- Sunburned skin – Your skin cell will be damaged. UVA will cause dullness. Meanwhile, UVB will cause burning and swelling, which can even cause the skin to be burnt and peel off. Wearing sunscreen is like wearing armor to the skin.
- Wrinkles and premature skin aging – UV light is one of the factors causing wrinkles and skin aging. It will destroy collagen and elastin which help with skin firmness. If your skin is too exposed to the sun and you’re not wearing sunscreen, it can cause skin sagging, wrinkles, and premature aging.
- Blemishes and freckles – Sunlight can stimulate the skin cell to produce pigment. Apart from dullness, it can cause blemishes, freckles, and dark spots, especially in the area often exposed to the sun like the forehead, mustache, and cheekbones. The older you are, the darker the blemishes and freckles will be. What is scarier is that light bulbs and blue light from computers and smartphones can also cause blemishes. That’s why you need to wear sunscreen from a young age or even though you work indoors.
- Risk of skin cancer – Being exposed to the sun for a long time without protection can stimulate the skin cell to develop into the cancer cell. So, putting on sunscreen can help prevent skin cancer.
Now, you already known the 5 effects of not wearing sunscreen. You must hurry and put on sunscreen. There are many kinds of sunscreen nowadays. Wasting a little bit of your time wearing sunscreen is better than wasting your money to fix those skin problems.
Sunscreen cream | face cream | organic products | SPF50 PA+++ | my dear mom | extreme sunlight | extreme sunlight | extreme sunlight