Healthy fat is cholesterol that is beneficial to the body. It gets rid of bad cholesterol that accumulates in the arteries, then sends them to the liver to be eliminated from the body.
Therefore, consuming healthy fats in the right amount helps reduce the risk of various diseases and helps strengthen the body to be ready to have a baby. Today, we’d like to introduce 10 foods rich in healthy fats that are easy to find and eat. They all have a delicious taste that anyone can eat.
1. Almonds: High in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Apples: Friendly to the digestive system and help reduce blood pressure levels.
- Salmon: Contains omega-3 fatty acids and reduces the risk of depression.
- Broccoli: High in antioxidants that help nourish cardiac system.
- Eggs: Help reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. It can also strengthen the immune system.
- Olive oil: High in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which help delay aging and strengthen the body.
- Onions: Help reduce the amount of unhealthy fat and also help control blood sugar levels.
- Avocado: Very high in healthy fats, gives high energy, helps losing weight.
- Soybeans: High in unsaturated fatty acids and prevent the accumulation of fat in the blood vessels.
- Strawberries: Contain substances that help inhibit the formation of various types of carcinogens.
Apart from eating healthy fats, don’t forget to nourish your body with supplements from Nuvo Life Care. Just like that, having children isn’t difficult anymore.
male enhancement supplements | food for men | sperm enhancement pills | Sperm Supplements | zinc supplements | food to increase sperm count | infertility drug | prenatal | vitamins | pre-pregnancy medication | Prenatal Supplements | pregnancy preparation vitamins | medication before pregnancy | Supplements to prepare for pregnancy