☀ UVA and UVB are ultraviolet rays causing skin dullness to skin diseases. So, what is the difference between UVA and UVB? Are there any factors influencing our daily lives? Let’s see.
- It has longest wavelengths with lower energy than UVB. It has the potential to affect cells deeper in the skin
- It can affect the skin wherever the sun is or it can penetrate the glass building. It can damage your skin during the day.
- It damages the skin causing dullness, dark spots, and wrinkles.
- It has shorter wavelengths with higher energy. It only damages the outermost layers of the skin.
- It doesn’t penetrate the building’s glass
- It causes sunburn and dullness around overexposed skin and it may affect the DNA of the skin’s outermost layers, causing skin cancer.
👉 Therefore, it is crucial to apply a high quality sunscreen cream like My Dear Mom Organic Sunscreen Essence SPF50 PA+++ and reapply during the day for those who regularly expose to the sun.
Sunscreen cream | face cream | organic products | SPF50 PA+++ | my dear mom | UVA and UVB rays | UVA and UVB rays