For pregnant women, getting started is half the battle. Today, we would like to share with you about breast preparation before childbirth, which will help you prepare for and make it easier to feed the baby in the coming months.
- Check: There are many nipple conditions that obstruct mothers from feeding their babies, including inverted nipples, short nipples, and flat nipples. If you have these symptoms, please see a doctor before giving birth because today there is an equipment to help mothers with these symptoms.
- Stop: Squeeze and massage intensely since too many senses around nipples area during pregnancy will result in uterine compression causing preterm birth.
- Don’t: Remove white spot on the nipples. It is not dirt but rather natural fat. If you remove it or clean it thoroughly, your skin will become dry, causing cracked nipples.
- You should use safe skin care products for your body, areola, and nipples, such as My Dear Mom Organic Breast Cream and My Dear Mom Organic Stretch Marks Cream. Organic body care to reduce breast engorgement and prevent stretch marks.
- Be careful of concussions in the breast area. When you are close to delivery, your breast will be 1-2 times larger and your blood supply will increase by up to 80%. As a result, you should be more careful.
- Eat foods like banana blossom and date palm to increase milk supply when close to delivery, and drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- To maintain good breast shape, choose underwear that is of high quality and fits your breast growth.
- Prepare a high-quality breast pump that fits your breast and has consistent pressure. It helps you feed your baby as long as you want.