Stretch mark is a big problem that shouldn’t be ignored. Although some of them hide under your clothes, they’ll be hard to treat when leaving them too long.
Firstly, let’s see how many types of stretch marks.
- Pink stretch marks or Purple stretch marks
They are new stretch marks that appear on your skin. They are caused by the abrupt stretching of the skin, resulting in various colors of stretch marks. The colors depend on the original skin condition.
- White stretch marks or old stretch marks
They are caused by pink marks typically fading to white marks as time passed by. This type of mark is harder to get rid of the skin.
If you notice stretch marks, how to get rid of them?
- Control your weight –Stretch marks come from the abrupt stretching of the skin by the weight change or pregnancy. So, controlling weight is necessary.
- Scrub your skin –Regular scrub will get rid of dead skin and help other types of skin nourishments become more rapidly effective.
- Apply stretch marks cream –Use a stretch marks cream that contains natural extracts, provides last-long moisture, and is not sticky. For pregnant mothers, it must be a product that does not contain harmful ingredients for the baby. Applying it after taking bath every day will lead to a more effective result.
These methods will make the stretch marks gradually fade and bring back smooth skin. If you are looking for a stretch marks cream, we’d like to recommend you My Dear Mom Organic Stretch Marks Cream.
It can prevent stretch marks, tone the skin, and reduce the marks. The skin will be smoother when used regularly. With Astragalus, Codonopsis pilosula, Organic Argan Oil, and Centella extracts that are highly effective in restoring collagen and elastin within the skin, they’ll make the skin structure stronger, thicker, and firmer.
More importantly, the product is safe and has no chemicals as it is dermatologically tested and has already been tested by sample users. People with sensitive skin and pregnant mothers can use this product. No more worry about residue and irritation. Order now, My Dear Mom Organic Stretch Marks Cream. Net weight: 120 g. Only 1,290 THB.
cream for belly stripes | cracks, stripes | stretch mark cream | organic products | my dear mom | stretch marks big problem | stretch marks big problem | stretch marks big problem