Thailand is known for its extreme sunlight and heat. You want to buy good sunscreen for yourself. But the problem is, there are so many brands here. Which one to choose?
Today, we’d tell you secret(?) tips for choosing the right sunscreen for your lifestyle and Asian skin type. Let’s see.
- Choose SPF that fits your lifestyle
– A sunscreen high in SPF surely protects the skin from sunlight longer than a low SPF sunscreen. But it doesn’t mean A low SPF sunscreen has less potency. It depends on the activity and the amount of time spent in the sun.
- Choose Physical Sunscreen
– Physical Sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. These substances help build UV reflective shield and potentially protect the skin from the sun. It’s suitable for people with sensitive skin, children, and pregnant women.
- Apply sunscreen in the right amount
–Apply sunscreen in the amount specified on the box such as two index fingers or a 10-baht coin. Reapply during the day every 2-4 hours.
- Test for allergic reaction
– Apply sunscreen on your underarm skin area. Leave it for 15 minutes. Observe any swellings, itchiness, red skin, or hot flushes. If there’s any allergic reaction, stop using it. For people with sensitive skin, we recommend sunscreen that is dermatologically tested.
My Dear Mom Organic Sunscreen Essence is a physical sunscreen. It leaves no stain. Your face won’t be unnaturally white. It has a light texture and SPF50 PA+++, protecting the skin from UVA, UVB, pollution, dullness, and premature wrinkles.
Let’s prepare your skin for the sun now. Only 790 THB per tube.
Sunscreen cream | face cream | organic products | SPF50 PA+++ | my dear mom | choose the right sunscreen | choose the right sunscreen | choose the right sunscreen