Apart from COVID-19 that people should be aware of, there is also a post condition that people should pay attention to.
One of the most worrying symptoms among young people is hair loss.
Hair loss caused by COVID will result in stress which will stimulate inflammatory reactions that affect the hair cycle. To be simple, some hairs will stop growing, and the hair cycle will develop faster than normal, making more hair shedding.
But do not worry. The symptom is not serious. Your hair will just shade a lot when washing or brushing. It’ll only happen 1-3 months or 6 months after recovering in some cases.
Here are some simple treatment steps:
How to treat hair loss after COVID?
- Eat 5 food groups.
- Have enough rest. Don’t be too stressed.
- Take iron or vitamin supplements such as zinc.
- Avoid medicines causing hair loss.
- Use gentle hair care products.
Though acute hair loss after COVID might cause some worries for many people. But if you follow the suggestions, your hair will surely recover and be back to normal.
If you’re looking for gentle hair care products to help with hair loss after COVID, we’d recommend My Dear Mom Biotin Shampoo and Biotin Conditioner.
Gentle hair care products contain many natural extracts such as Ginseng Extract, Biotin, Vitamin B3, and Organic Argan Oil.
- Treat dry hair and reduce hair loss.
- Remove dandruff and control oiliness.
- Strengthen hair. No frizz and easy to style.
- Fresh scent of bergamot and orange
- Pregnant women, people with sensitive skin, and people having hair loss after COVID can use it. Do not have to worry about irritation.
References: Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai, Institute of Dermatology
Shampoo | conditioner | shampoo organic | hair loss | damaged hair | my dear mo