Postpartum hair loss is a problem most women worry about. Every time you brush your hair, it falls out like rain. It’s as if your head is going to be bald right now!!
Postpartum hair loss is caused by hormone changes in the body. People’s hair falls every day, but when you are pregnant, your body produces more estrogen hormone, reducing hair loss and making hair healthy. However, after childbirth, the estrogen hormone drops, which causes hair shedding to resume. So, the reason why your hair shed a lot after childbirth is that your hair has stopped shedding for 9 months.
Today, we have some easy tips to deal with this problem.
– Gently brush your hair. Intense brushing is one of the reasons for hair loss and makes hair loss worse. So, gently brush your hair just one time per day.
– Cut your hair short so you do not have to tie up your hair. Tying hair is like pulling your hair tight. If your hair root is weak, your hair will fall easily.
– Avoid heating hair. Avoid the dryer, straightening, or curling using heat as it’ll make your hair thinner.
– Consult with a dermatologist to find a cause. Women suffering from hair loss for over a year might need a checkup or blood test to evaluate the iron level. If they have a low level, the doctor might suggest taking iron supplements as a solution.
– Use shampoo and conditioner containing no chemicals harming your hair such as My Dear Mom Biotin Shampoo and Biotin Conditioner, a haircare product set containing many natural extracts like Ginseng Extract, Biotin, Vitamin B3, and Organic Argan Oil.
- Gentle hair toner
- Strengthen hair
- Stop hair loss
- Smooth hair with no frizz
- Nourish hair, Make your hair become healthy
- Fresh scent of bergamot and orange
Stop your hair loss today. Only 990 THB per bottle. More promotion available, order now !!
Shampoo | conditioner | shampoo organic | hair loss | damaged hair | my dear mom | postpartum hair loss | postpartum hair loss | postpartum hair loss