“Hair loss” is a problem most people worry about. Though they have tried to find a solution, it didn’t work out as much. However, what people should not overlook is “vitamins”. It can strengthen, darken, and thicken hair.
👉 So, come get to know “vitamins” for hair nourishment and “hair loss” prevention.
- Vitamin H or Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that helps in hair and nail nourishment. You should eat more beef liver, egg yolk, soybeans, milk, peanut butter, and wholegrain. Or you can buy a biotin supplement for hair loss prevention.
- Vitamin A is a vitamin for skin nourishment and immune system boost. It is also a vitamin for eye health and helps in strengthening bones, teeth, hair, and nails. Vitamin A can be found in common food like green leafy vegetables, yellow vegetables, egg yolk, liver, milk, butter, fish, tomato, and carrot.
- Iron is a nutrient that cannot be manufactured by the human body. It has an important role in hemoglobin, myoglobin, and some enzyme production. Hair loss from an iron deficiency usually happens to women who lose blood from their periods or women in postpartum. You should consume more high-iron foods such as fish, duck, chicken, liver, seafood, meat, egg yolk, ivy gourd, spinach, black beans, oats, and red beans, or find other iron supplements to prevent hair loss.
- Zinc – A little zinc deficiency can make hair fall quicker. So, eating food containing zinc can enhance the immune system and skin nourishment.
- Vitamin B Complex helps strengthen hair and nails and balance the body. Vitamin B12 deficiency can affect iron absorption as mentioned previously. Iron absorption will be reduced, which is one of the reasons for hair loss.
- Selenium helps in hair growth and prevents hair from deterioration.
- Vitamin C and E help fix damaged hair and strengthen hair roots. They are one of the vitamins for hair loss and hair breakage prevention caused by vitamin deficiency.
Shampoo | conditioner | shampoo organic | hair loss | damaged hair | my dear mom