What should you do to take care for a burn
Today, we would like to share with you 6 easy tips to take care for a burn.
- Take cool shower to reduce the temperature.
- Wipe your skin with soft cloth.
- Use skincare products with no fragrance or acids in 3 minutes to keep skin hydration and reduce inflammation.
- If you experience the pain, you can take painkiller to relieve the pain.
- Drink a lot of water to recover your skin from the heat.
- If the skin blisters, please do not pop the blister to avoid the infection.
All of these are the symptoms which are hard to recover since it takes a long time. Is it better to take care of the root cause by using an effective sunscreen cream to protect your skin?
My Dear Mom Organic Sunscreen Essence SPF50 PA+++ helps protect your skin from sun exposure and effectively reflect UVA/UVB rays.
It is a physical sunscreen essence with light and non-sticky texture. It doesn’t contain silicone, paraben and other harmful chemicals and it is dermatologically tested
You don’t need to be afraid of the burn if you protect your skin well from sun exposure. Please place the order now. More promotions are available ?
breast cream | cracks, stripes | reduce pain | organic cream | products | my dear mom | take care for a burn