Itchy breasts can annoy and destroy the confidence of women.
Actually, itchy breasts are not caused by severe disease. However, if the symptom becomes chronic, it will disturb your daily life. The common causes of itchy breasts that women might ignore are as follows:
- Dry skin
– Dry skin of the breast area might be caused by taking showers or baths that are too warm.
– For example, chemicals in detergent, perfume, lotion, fabric fiber, or weather. They can cause dry skin, irritation, and itchiness.
- Breast inflammation
– Breast inflammation can happen when breastfeeding or may be caused by a blocked duct, causing itchiness.
– Pregnancy will result in itchy breasts as high HCG hormone, a hormone produced during pregnancy, will make the breasts expanded and have fissures, causing itchiness.
– As the estrogen hormone drops, the body will produce less oil that moisturizes the skin, resulting in dry skin, sensitive skin, irritation, and finally itchiness.
Therefore, changing lifestyles and products along with taking extra care of the breast area are necessary. Nourish yourself with My Dear Mom Organic Breast Cream which contains natural extracts.
It will help nourish your breast area, making the breast area moist and smooth. It effectively reduces breast inflammation. Do not overlook your itchy breasts. Start taking care of your skin today. Order now!