You have been preparing for pregnancy for many years, but still not getting pregnant? Did you forget anything? Let’s find out more about nutritional food to prepare for pregnancy.
The foods that are high in good fat will positively impact sex hormone production which are estrogen and progesterone. These hormones will function and balance more effectively when eating high-antioxidant foods. Progesterone hormone in women helps embryo implantation easier.
Foods to eat
- Fish that high in fatty acids and protein, such as salmon and eggs.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in antioxidants and vitamin C, such as berries.
- Good fatty foods such as milk and nuts.
- Foods that are high in iron and vitamin B12, such as liver, egg yolk, and offal.
- Foods that are high in vitamin K, such as green leafy vegetables (kale, broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, and peppers).
Foods to avoid
- Refrain from eating sweets.
- Refrain from processed food or instant food
- Be careful of food that is contaminated with chemicals. Should choose to eat food that is produced organically (organic)
- Refrain from tea, and coffee, not more than 2-3 glasses per day
- Refrain from all kinds of alcoholic beverages.
- Refrain from eating fermented, pickled, and unhealthy food.
For women and men who want to have children, you should keep exercising to strengthen immunity, eat nutritious food, and refrain from alcoholic beverages and smoking to prepare to be parents.
Reference: Prime Fertility Center