There are lots of supplements out there to choose from. Then, how will you take it to get a good result?
Today, Nuvo Life Care will show you a supplement checklist. Which pair is a yes? Which pair is a no? Let’s see.
Vitamin – Supplement pair for a better result (Supplement checklist. Which pair is a yes? Which pair is a no?)
- Vitamin C – Collagen: They will help create new tissues, leading to glower skin.
- Calcium –Magnesium and Vitamin D: They will enhance calcium absorption.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin E and Vitamin A: They boost the immune system and take care of the overall health of the body.
- Fish oil with DHA and EPA: They nourish the brain, joints, and other parts of the body. Note that you must take the one with DHA+EPA in the amount of 1,500 mg. per day.
Don’t ever think about it!! Vitamin – Supplement pair you don’t take it together (Supplement checklist. Which pair is a yes? Which pair is a no?)
- Fish oil – Aspirin: Fish oil and Aspirin can clean blood and make it not too thick. If you take both, it’ll cause blood to not clot and prolonged bleeding.
- Vitamin E –Evening Primrose oil: Vitamin E and Evening Primrose oil can also help nourish skin, if receiving too much vitamin E, it’ll make the heart work hard. It can be life-threatening.
- Calcium supplement – Fresh calcium: If receiving too much calcium, it can cause atherosclerosis.
- Calcium supplement – Coffee: Coffee will suppress calcium absorption and draw calcium out of the bone.
Knowing this, don’t forget to take the right pairs of vitamins.
prenatal vitamins | infertility drug | zinc supplements | sperm enhancement pills