Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is not only important to the body in both skin and beauty, including helping to nourish the sperm for the male side. Another property of CoQ10 is that it can also nourish egg cells for women preparing for pregnancy. It can be said that there are benefits for both men and women to have children.
CoQ10 is an antioxidant that is essential for the cell function of all living things. It plays a role in improving the reproductive quality of women of all ages, especially women over 35 years old and women facing infertility problems.
Who needs Coenzyme Q10 nourishment?
- Older women, especially women over 35 years old, because there is a chance that the body will produce less CoQ10, affecting the function of egg cells and making it harder to have children.
- Younger people who are deficient in CoQ10 may experience more miscarriages or infertility.
Benefits of Coenzyme Q10!
Whether you are planning a natural pregnancy or planning to use technology, you need good-quality and strong eggs. The advantages of taking vitamin supplements containing CoQ10 are:
- Improves egg cell function
- Slow down the deterioration of eggs
- Improve the quality of eggs for those who enter the ICSI process.
- Improve the quality of eggs in people over 35 years old or infertile.
The vitamins that contain Coenzyme Q10 should be taken at least 3 months before the pregnancy preparation to improve the quality of both eggs and sperm, including helping to reduce the problem of infertility in the future.