(sighs) ‘I always have menstrual cramps’
‘My period is not regular, what should I do?’
If you are having symptoms like this, you are experiencing an irregular period!
An irregular period can be a sign of severe disease. Today, we’ll show you 5 lifestyles causing irregular periods. What are they? Let’s see.
- Stress– Too much stress and anxiety not only destroy your mental health but also affect your period. Stress disturbs the hypothalamus from producing hormones that stimulate the pituitary gland. As a result, the pituitary gland does not produce hormones for the ovary. The ovaries, therefore, do not produce hormones and send them to the uterine cavity, causing irregular periods.
- Heavy workout –Continuous overexercising cause the body to misunderstand that a heavy workout cause stress, making imbalanced hormones and making delayed periods.
- Diet mistakes– Wrong eating behaviors can affect your period. Eating low-nutrient food such as food that is high in sugar, food containing trans fats, or additives make the body not receive enough nutrients to improve the immune system like probiotics. It will negatively affect the thyroid, making you feel tired and also increasing the cortisol hormone level. This hormone will suppress the function of sex hormones, causing irregular periods.
- Drinking alcohol often– Drinking alcohol will increase the level of estrogen and testosterone which interfere with the hormone that causes ovulation, resulting in abnormal menstrual cycles and missed periods.
- Smoking– Smoking causes an imbalance in hormones relating to menstruation (PMS).
Knowing this, do not forget to change your lifestyle and take care of yourself more.
Vita F Jelly | nourish beautiful eggs | Uterine tonic, infertility | infertility drug | lifestyles causing irregular periods | lifestyles causing irregular periods | lifestyles causing irregular periods